To apply for membership in the Harvard Odontological Society you should be:
- A graduate or officer of instruction at the Harvard School for Dental Medicine for at least one year.
- Or Have studied at the postdoctoral level for a full academic year at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Submit your current CV to the HOS secretary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be endorsed by two active members, be favourably reported after an investigation by the Executive Committee as to character, personal and professional qualifications, and receive three fourths of the votes of the members present at any regular meeting subsequent to the Committee’s report.
- Pay the annual dues assessment.